Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lana Del Rey, Paloma Faith, a Bridget Bardot

Lana Del Rey looks like Bridget Bardot and Paloma Faith looks like Lana Del Rey, therefore according to the theory of relativity, Lana and Paloma hi-jacked Bridget's style.
Lana must love waking up everyday looking like an international heartthrob! But, I can't support her snagging the style of an icon, maybe she could just invoke the '60's beauty occasionally. Paloma is beautiful and talented in her own right! No need to constantly mimic the "retro-revival" trend!

I completely support and adore all of my fellow Glam-Rock goddesses, who choose to reminisce about the glamorous '60's! I love the original beauty and talent of Bridget Bardot, and I do not support the style thievery of her modern predecessors.

No comments:

Post a Comment